Personal Weather Station Measurements

DW3377 Cypress, Texas

LAST READING AT TIME: 4:25 PM, 8/22/2017

TIME OF NEXT UPDATE: 4:30 pm

Weather Underground PWS KTXCYPRE41

Current

Conditions

Dry Day Feels Like 107.3°F
Temperature & Humidity
  Current Today's Min Today's Max     Current Today's Min Today's Max
Temperature 99.1°F 74.8°F 99.1°F   Humidity 40 % 37 96
7:04 AM 4:24 PM 4:07 PM 7:38 AM
Apparent Temperature 104.7 - -   Dew Point 70.5°F 67.1 F 78.6 F
Feels Like 107.3 Heat Index 107.3°F 11:03 AM 4:07 PM
Humidex 114.9°F
Wind Chill 99.1°F
Apparent Temp in Sun 104.7 81.3 104.7
--- ---
Temp, Solar, Heat, Wind (TSHW) 114.3 F 78.4 F 119.0 F
Wind & Barometer
  Current Today's Maximum     Current Today's Min Today's Max
Wind Speed

4.0 mph

South south east

9.2 mph SSE at 2:35 PM   Barometer 29.952 in. 29.949 in. 30.058 in.
4:23 PM 11:12 AM
Average Wind Speed (last 10-minutes) 2.7 mph S   1-Hour Pressure Trend Falling slowly   -0.024in./hr
  3-Hour Pressure Trend Falling   -0.063 in.
Rain
Current   History
Today's Rain 0.00 in.   Date of Last Rain 8/16/2017
Rain in the Last Hour 0.00 in.   Yesterday's Rain 0.00 in.
Current Rain Rate 0.000 in/hr   Rain this Month 5.25 in.
Maximum Rain Rate 0.000 in/hr at 00:00 AM   Rain this Year 27.78 in.
Solar Radiation & Ultraviolent Index
  Current     Current
Current cloud cover per solar sensor Day time   Time to burn (normal skin) at the current UV rate 59 minutes
Evapotranspiration Today 0.16 inches   Total sunshine today 00:00 hours
  Current Today's Min Today's Max   UV Solar Scale
THSW Index 114.3 F 78.4 F 119.0 F   UV Solar Readings Current Today's Min Today's Max
Solar radiation 701 W/M2 0 W/M2 1041 W/M2   UV Index 1.9 0.0 6.4
12:00 AM 1:01 PM 12:00 AM 12:57 PM
Indoor Temperature & Humidity
  Current Today's Min Today's Max     Current Today's Min Today's Max
Temperature 77.5°F 71.2 79.0   Humidity 56% 52 59
12:15 AM 3:31 PM 1:33 AM 3:36 PM
Sun & Moon & Tides: Houston & Galveston, Texas

 

5 Day NOAA Southeast Texas Forecast

342 PM CDT TUE AUG 22

SOUTHEEAST TEXAS INCLUDING THE CITIES OF...HOUSTON...HUMBLE...KATY...PASADENA...

Current Advisories:

NO CURRENT ADVISORIES

TONIGHT WEDNESDAY WEDNESDAY NIGHT THURSDAY THURSDAY NIGHT FRIDAY FRIDAY NIGHT SATURDAY
Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly clear after midnight then becoming partly cloudy late. a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms early in theevening. lows in the upper 70s. south winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. highs in the mid 90s. north winds around 5 mph in the morning shifting to the east in the afternoon. Wednesday night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. lows in the upper 70s. southeast winds 5 to 10 mph in the evening shifting to the northeast after midnight. Thursday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. highs in the lower 90s. northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. heat index readings 102 to 107. Thursday night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. lows in the upper 70s. east winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Cloudy. a chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning, then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds, and heavy rainfall. highs in the upper 80s. chance of rain 50 percent in the morning increasing to 60 percent in the afternoon. Friday night Showers and thunderstorms likely. some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds, and heavy rainfall. breezy. lows in the upper 70s. chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Showers and thunderstorms likely. some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds, and heavy rainfall. highs in the mid 80s. chance of rain 70 percent. .saturday night...showers and thunderstorms likely. some thunderstorms may produce gusty winds, and heavy rainfall. lows
Detailed Advisory Info.:

TXZ213 There are no active watches, warnings or advisories

 

Local Radar courtesy of Weather Underground

 

National Weather Service Proposed Radar, Southeast Texas

Graphical Data from Weather Station DW3377, Cypress, Texas

 

Current Weather at Local Airports
Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH), Houston, Texas Hook's Airport, Tomball/Klein, Texas

This Weather Page was created using Weather Display v10.37S software

Summary

Summary 2, Local Weather

Rain Detail

Wind Direction and Speed, Last 31 Days

Wind Direction vs. Speed Plot, Month-to-Date

UV and Solar Radiation Details, Today

Tide Graph

Local Tide Predictions

Gizmo

Forecast Icon, from Weather Station

Forecast Icon, Metar

Forecast Icon

5 Day Forecast

Graph, Yesterday

Graph, Last 48 Hours

Graph, Last 72 Hours

Graph, Month-to-Date

Averages\Extremes for the month

 

Texas APRSWXNET/CWOP Station Information Page

 

 

This page was last modified on Tuesday, 22-Aug-2017 16:25:34 CDT

 

Send your comments and questions to us:

All Content 2003 - 2013  cypresstexasweather.com All rights reserved.